|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Product Type||Type A2|
|Nominal Size||2 ft|
|Air Flow Direction||Vertical|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
· A front access opening with careful maintained inward air flow. An internal blower draws sufficient room air through the front grill to maintain a mimimum calculated or measured average lfpm at the face opening of the cabinet.
· There is no recirculation withing the work area. The contaminated air is drawn by the blower through the plenum of the cabinet, where 100% of the air is exhausted at top through a HEPA FILTER.
· Room air enters through a blower/motor passes through a pre filter and HEPA filter into the work area as the vertical unidirectional airflow
· Air is pulled through the base of the cabinet through the perforated front and rear grilles. Simultaneously, air entering through the front opening is pulled through the grill and exhausted immediately.
· HEPA filters having efficiency rating as high as 99.99% thus retaining all air-borne particles of size 0.3 micron and larger
· Negative pressure surrounds the work area and maintains inward air flow in chamber.
· Aerodynamics air flow grills maintains safety and prevents blockage.
· High effieciency pre filter use increases life of HEPA filter
Unit has UV germicidal light for sterilization and flouroscent lamp for illumination
· Max safe door opening height of 8” (Access port – Work apperture)
· Noise level is less than 62 dB ±3dB
· Personnel protection from harmful agents used inside the biosafety cabinet.
· Product protection to avoid contamination of the works, experiment or process from outside contaminants.
· Environmental protection from contamination of the works, experiment or process from outside contamination.
· Manufactured as per NSF/ANSI 49 USA standard and EN 12469 European guidelines